Pet Stain & Odor Removal
Pet Odors and Stains can be especially difficult to deal with. The urine can penetrate clear thru the back of the carpet, into the pad and even into the sub-floor. Regular carpet cleaning which cleans the fibers will not usually eliminate the urine odor. In fact, improper cleaning can even make the problem worse as any older urine can be reactivated.
In addition, depending on the age, diet and health of the pet some urine can literally remove the color from the carpet, permanently discoloring it.
PCS has 3 different ways to deal with this problem. The process you choose should be determined by the severity of the contamination, and your budget. Your PCS Odor Removal Specialist will give you accurate information on which to base your decision.
Our Guaranteed System of Odor Removal
- Utilize an Electronic Urine Detector to locate all affected areas
- Disengage Carpet in All Affected Areas
- Remove Pad and Discard All Affected
- Remove All Affected Tackless Strip
- Clean Sub-Flooring
- Seal Sub-Flooring & Tackless Strip
- Clean Back of Carpet with PCS’s exclusive PowerRinse™ deep, high flow extraction cleaning process
- Apply Safe & Effective ECO-Release™ Enzyme based urine digesting product to all surfaces of back of carpet
- Clean Top of Carpet with PCS’s exclusive PowerRinse™ deep, high flow extraction cleaning process
- Apply Safe & Effective ECO-Release™ Enzyme based urine digesting product to all surfaces of top of carpet
- Replace All Affected Pad with New Comparable Pad
- Reinstall New Tackless Strip Where Needed
- Reinstall Carpet to Industry Standards
- Groom carpets to set pile
- Final walk through to insure complete satisfaction
- Wipe down all baseboards in all areas cleaned
- Bottle of Deluxe Pet Odor Spot Remover
- One Year Odor Free Warrantee*