When was the Last Time You Cleaned Your Mattresses?
You Spend One Third of Your Life on Your Mattress…
For You & Your Families Health You Should Have It Cleaned Once a Year!
Why Should You Have Your Mattress Cleaned Today!
- We shed 10,000 million scales of bacteria laden skin each day, most end up in our mattresses.
• A Dust mite will produce 200 times it’s body weight in excrement during their normal life span..
• Dust mites feast for up to 170 days on our shed skin.
• Dust mites spread rapidly. A female dust mite lays 300 eggs.
• They can live without food for up to a year.
- 1,000 can fit on the head of a pin.
- The Mattress is the ideal breeding ground for dust mites.
- Dust mite feces is the number one cause of allergens in the home.
Dust Mite Trivia
But not so trivial if you or a loved one suffer from allergies.
The dust mite’s droppings are one of the most common household allergens and are a proven cause of headaches, runny nose, itchy skin, and puffy eyes among sufferers of asthma, rhinitis, related respiratory problems, and eczema. The slightest movement by people or pets send these particles into the air you breathe to be inhaled or settle on the skin. This is often the trigger for allergic reactions.
The PCS Mattress Cleaning Process (The Below Represents Our Most Requested Mattress Cleaning Package)
- On time arrival
- Courteous, uniformed Textile Cleaning Specialists
- Pre-Inspect all areas to be cleaned
- Pre-spotting for difficult spots
- Pre-treat entire accessible areas to loosen oils and soiling
- Clean both sides of mattress areas using PCS’s exclusive PowerRinse™ deep, high flow extraction cleaning process
- Clean top of foundation and all sides of both mattress and box springs
- Treat Mattress and Box Springs with Special Botanical Disinfectant*
- Treat Mattress and Box Springs with Genuine 3M Scotchgard®
- Set mattress on protective paper to dry
- Final inspection to insure complete satisfaction
Treat Mattress and Box Springs With PCS’s Guaranteed Anti-Allergen Treatment**
*Our 100% Botanical Disinfectant is totally safe and is has been reviewed for safety, efficacy & environmental impact by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) & therefore you can trust it.
- The First & Only Botanical Disinfectant in North America
• Kills Over 99.99% of Bacteria, Fungus, TB and HIV
• No Warning Labels or First Aid Statements
**Guaranteed Allergy Relief Warrantee
If you don’t receive significant relief from your allergies after your mattress has been treated with our PCS Exclusive Anti-Allergen Treatment, we will refund the amount you paid for the treatment.